I use laughter and more to help people experience happiness, health and peace. Depression, anxiety and stress are relieved. People find and discover their inner peace and joy. Your health is improved. You will be calm and relaxed. You can laugh your way to peace and joy…guaranteed! I lead people in laughter and deep breathing. People become more present. You can connect to your inner power. Individuals, groups and businesses are all supported. Laughing together is fun and easy. Your happiness is supported. We are doing Laughter Yoga, Laughter Therapy and more. You can experience happiness, peace and joy without using drugs. You can relieve depression, anxiety, stress, fear and boredom without taking pharmaceuticals. You can have more energy, as we do different breathing exercises. Pain is reduced from the laughter. You’re endorphins are also activated by the laughter. You’ll also learn to laugh at stressful things in your life. I am a Happiness and Depression Relief Expert. I mainly use Laughter Yoga by Dr. Madan Kataria. Ideas from Eckhart Tolle are also used. My name is Jim Twomey and I live in Tucson. Peace for You is the idea that I can help you access your inner peace. You can watch some short testimonials on this page. Call 520-363-1603 and experience joy and peace in the first session!
What is Laughter Yoga? We mix unconditional laughter with yogic breathing. It is an exercise. We laugh for no reason and don’t rely on jokes, humor or comedy. We use childlike playfulness and eye contact to create real laughter. It is a scientific fact that the body can’t tell the difference between fake and real laughter. You get the same benefits. You can feel more energy and your spirits are lifted. Laughing away your troubles is possible.
What are the benefits of doing Laughter Yoga? You can feel more calm and relaxed. You can learn to laugh more in your life. Stress and anxiety can be reduced. Depression can be relieved. You can feel more peace and joy. Many people have a more positive attitude from laughing. You can be energized. Health is improved. Some people who do laughter yoga daily have gone off antidepressants. When you laugh and deep breathe for 10 minutes or more consecutively, your mood improves and you feel great. You can feel happier from deep breathing and laughing every day.
I offer you One-on-One Laughter Yoga Coaching. I also do individual sessions. We can laugh together using video calling (Skype or Facebook). If you can use Skype or Facebook, we can play together. Contact me if you need help with video calling. I can help you set it up.
I also provide laughter sessions for groups, organizations and businesses.
“Laughter Yoga combines laughter with yoga breathing exercises. It is a perfect way to laugh and get exercise at the same time. It approaches laughter as a body exercise so it’s easy to laugh even if you’re depressed or in a bad mood. I’ve tried it, and it works.” Oprah Winfrey
I guarantee that you, your group or your corporation will experience peace, joy and relaxation or I’ll refund every cent you have invested! I also guarantee that your stress, anxiety, tension and depression will be lessened or your session is free! You just need to be open to laugh.
“Laugh! Laugh! Laugh! Anybody who is any body will admire you and you’ll confuse the rest.” Kirsten Flagstad
Five Benefits of Laughter Yoga
Are you stressed, sad and depressed? Do you want to bring more laughter and joy to your life? Here are five benefits that Laughter Yoga offers for your health and wellness:
1. Good Mood and More Laughter: Whether it is your personal life, business life or social life everything you do depends upon your mood state. If your mood is good, you can do things much better. Laughter Yoga helps to change the mood within minutes by releasing certain chemicals from your brain cells called endorphins. You will remain cheerful and in a good mood throughout the day and will laugh more than you normally do.
2. Healthy Exercise to Beat Stress: Laughter Yoga is like an aerobic exercise (cardio workout) which brings more oxygen to the body and brain which makes one feel more healthy and energetic. Laughter Yoga is a simple exercise routine which reduces physical, mental and emotional stress simultaneously.
3. Health Benefits: You can’t enjoy life if you are sick. Laughter Yoga strengthens the immune system which not only prevents you from falling sick, but also helps to heal a variety of illnesses like hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, depression, arthritis, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, backache, fibromyalgia, migraine headaches, menstrual disorders, cancer and many others.
4. Quality of Life: Quality of life depends upon quality of good friends we have with whom we have a caring and sharing relationship. Laughter is a positive energy which helps to connect with people quickly and improves relationships. If you laugh more, you will attract many friends.
5. Positive Attitude in Challenging Times: Everyone can laugh when the time is good, but how does one laugh when faced with challenges? Laughter helps to create a positive mental state to deal with negative situations and negative people. It gives hope and optimism to cope with difficult times.
Article from laughteryoga.org